As much as half of the energy used in your kitchen goes to heating and cooling. So making smart decisions about your kitchen's heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system can have a big effect on your utility bills and your comfort. A programmable system is ideal for kitchens which regulate the required ventilation speeds during the cooking process.
The Vianen Vetec system is specifically designed for canopies and ventilated ceilings.?Together with the Vianen range of energy saving canopies it will bring low levels of energy consumption into your professional kitchen. The Vetec system will give you the opportunity to tune the equipment to the exact area where the cooking process is being carried out.
When purchasing a new ventilation system, consider buying the Vianen Vetec efficiency unit that is custom designed to suit your needs. The Vetec system can also be incorporated into existing kitchens.
- Automatic fan control
- Determined by cooking activity under the canopy
- Sensors detect heat and smoke
- Signals are sent to the VeTEC
- The VeTEC regulates/adjusts fans speed and electrical dampers
- Controls fans speed for exhaust and all supply fans for every single canopy independent
- For stand alone and multiple canopies, Low cooking activity, minimal fan speed (30%)
- Reduces energy consumption
- Improves kitchen comfort conditions
- Up to 62% saving on fan energy costs
- Up to 45% saving on heating and cooling costs
- Reduces maintenance due to lower loading
Increases fan motor lifespan due to overall lower fan speeds which reduces loads and wear on the fan motor with remote control.