Smart Air Curtain D
- Reduces drafts, dust, dirt, odours and fumes
- Assists the flow of exhaust air to the filter bank during the cooking process
- Features a detector which regulates the amount of air required during the cooking-process
- Provided with removable frame for access to the interior for maintenance
- Sloping channel to the drain, with tap
- Manufactured from stainless steel 304 (DIN 1.4301)
- Fully welded construction
Smart Air curtains can be used to reduce the energy transfer between two spaces. Air Curtains are used to separate environments and to provide an invisible barrier to reduce drafts, dust, dirt, odours and fumes from moving to unwanted areas. The Smart Air Curtain also assists the flow of exhaust air to the filter bank during the cooking process.
Smart Air Curtains are designed with vertical air outlets around the perimeter, generated by high efficiency, direct driven centrifugal fans, that compress the air inside the unit and release the air through outlets with a pressure powerful enough to block most draughts. The air stream is angled upwards in such a manner that the flow of air can be guided to the canopy filter bank. The Vianen Smart Air Curtain also features a detector which regulates the amount of air required to assist the flow of air to the filter bank during the cooking process. This saves energy. It is important that the canopy is installed at the standard height required for professional kitchens. Smart Air Curtains can be mounted either on one side, or on all sides of the cooking equipment.
The top frame of the Smart Air Curtain is removable for access to the interior of the unit?and doors are provided for maintenance. The bottom of the unit is designed with a sloping channel to the drain, with tap. The unit is manufactured from stainless steel 304 (DIN 1.4301) and all joints are welded.